Value Based Multigenerational Company
From the company’s inception in 1952, Clarence Puetz, founder of Puetz Corporation believed it imperative to create and maintain a very strong set of core values for the purpose of establishing long trusting relationships with all those he did business with.
Fifty plus years and three generations later those values remain the center of our “Concept to Completion, Full Circle Building Process.” Most important to this third generation company is how well we serve and meet the needs of our employees, clients, and all others we work with. Puetz Corporation utilizes the “Full Circle Team Approach” through all phases of consultation, development, architecture and actual construction.
This Full-Circle Building Solution assures you:
- Your building will be designed according to your specifications
- The budget you establish will be met
- Your project will be completed in a timely manner according to your schedule
- Single-Source Responsibility…simply contact Puetz Corporation for a quick response to your questions or concerns
- Your completed facility will reflect the image you want to portray
- The greatest value for the dollar spent
Puetz Corporation’s Core Values
We are proud of our values and we want every client and business partner to be encompassed by them.
- Treat everyone with honesty, fairness & respect
- Seek 100% customer satisfaction
- Provide affordable quality & reliability
- Seek continuous improvement in all areas of our business
At Puetz Corporation, relationships are our business. How we enhance those relationships through our Full Circle Building Solution and our Core Values is what we pride ourselves on.